October 30, 2013

3 The Public Life of Jesus Christ

Private and Public Life of Jesus Christ 3
The first half of 27 A.D. of Public Life of Jesus Christ

20. Tuesday, January 7, 27 A.D. John the Baptist was preaching at the Jordan River.

Tuesday, January 7, 27 A.D., the sun rose at 6:45 a.m. John the Baptist was accompanied by his disciples, and he was baptizing at the Bethany on the other side of the Jordan. When the Jews of Jerusalem sent the priests and the Levites, they asked him. (1)
“Who are you?”
John the Baptist declared.
“I am not the Christ.”
They asked him.
“Then who are you? Are you Elijah?”
He replied.
“I am not.”
They asked.
“Are you that prophet?”
He said.
“No.”
They asked again.
“Then who are you? We have to take back your answer to those who sent me. What do you say about yourself?”
John the Baptist replied in the words of Isaiah.
“I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord.’ ”
They belonged to the Pharisees, so they asked.
“Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor that prophet?”
John the Baptist replied.
“Surely, I baptized with water, but there stands One among you Whom you do not know. He is the One Who comes after me, and I am not worthy to untie the thongs of His sandals.”
Then the sun of January 7 of 27 A.D. set at 4:53 p.m.
(1) Matthew 3:1-12 John 1:19-28
From now on, you will be able to read my theories of the Public Life of Jesus Christ. Those calendars of the Public Life of Jesus Christ were the Julian calendar.



21. Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D.: The Baptism.

The Baptism is the first Mystery of the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary.
Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D. Holy Mother Mary was praying to the Father God in Nazareth. She was forty-seven years and four months old. Jesus Christ was thirty years and fifteen days old.
Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D., the zenith of the sun was at 11:48:11 a.m.
Saint John wrote like this in his Gospel. (1)
The next day, John the Baptist saw Jesus coming to him.
In the afternoon, Jesus Christ came from Galilee to the shallows of the Jordan River to be baptized by John the Baptist, but he tried to prevent Him, saying. (2)
“I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?”
Jesus replied.
“Let it be so now. It is proper for us to fulfill all righteousness.”
So he baptized Jesus.
Jesus came up immediately from the water. Then the heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on Him. Just then a voice from the heaven said.
“This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.”
John the Baptist testified.
“Look, the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world. This is the One of Whom I said, ‘He is the One Who comes after me has surpassed me, because He was before me.’ I did not know Him, but He should be revealed to Israel, so I came to baptizing with water. I saw the Spirit of God descending from heaven like a dove, and remained on Him. I did not know Him, but He Who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The One on Whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him. And this is He Who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ I have seen it, so I testified that He is the Son of God.”
(1) John 1:19 (2) Matthew 3:13-17 John 1:29 -34
Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D. – Wednesday, September 8, 22 B.C. of the old solar calendar of the Jews = forty-seven years and four months. So Holy Mother Mary was forty-seven years and four months old.
Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D. – Monday, December 25, 5 B.C. of the old solar calendar of the Jews = thirty years and fifteen days. So Jesus Christ was thirty years and fifteen days old.
John the Baptist was senior than Jesus Christ by six months, and they were relatives. They seem to have had the pure lives in their private lives, and they were in respect with each other.
Saint John wrote like this in his Gospel. (John 1:29).
The next day, John the Baptist saw Jesus coming to him.
On October 14, 2002 A.D., I decided the dates from the Chapter 19 until the Chapter 23.
See the Chapter 45 of THE POEM OF THE MAN~GOD.
45. Jesus is Baptized in the Jordan.
John, after scrutinizing Him with his piercing eyes, exclaims: “Here is the Lamb of God. How is it that my Lord comes to me?”
Jesus replies calmly: “To fulfill the penitential rite.”
“Never my Lord. I must come to You to be sanctified, and You are coming to me?”
And Jesus, laying His hand on the head of John, who had bowed down in front of Him, replies: “Let it be done as I wish, that all justice may be fulfilled and your rite may become the beginning of a higher mystery and man may be informed that the Victim is in the world.”
His announcement was heard descending from Heaven, more powerful than angel’s, “This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.”
So that man should have no excuse or doubt in following or not following Me.



No comments: