November 3, 2013

5 The Public Life of Jesus Christ

Private and Public Life of Jesus Christ 5
The first half of 29 A.D. of Public Life of Jesus Christ

69. Friday, January 28, 29 A.D. Jesus was amazed at the faith of a Canaanite woman.

In January, 29 A.D., Jesus Christ and His apostles withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.
Friday, January 28, 29 A.D., the sun rose at 6:39 a.m., and the moon’s zenith which phase of the moon was 24.6 was at 7:53:21 a.m. A Canaanite old woman from that vicinity came to Jesus.
The old woman shouted. (1)
“Lord, the Son of David. Have mercy on me! My daughter is very suffering from the demon-possession.”
As Jesus ignored her, His apostles came to Him and urged Him.
“Send her away, for she cries out after us.”
He said to them.
“I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
The old woman came and knelt down before Him, shouting.
“Lord, help me!”
He said to her.
“It is not good to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs.”
She said.
“Yes, Lord, but even the dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their master’s table.”
He said to her.
“Woman, you have the great faith! Your request is granted.”
Just then, her daughter was cured.
(1) Matthew 15:21-28
What prevent me from going to the many countries?
If I were to go abroad, I would go to Israel, and given time, I will visit the many countries. But it remains to be seen whether or not going to Israel to take the pictures is good for me now, because I completed this book at the expense of my health, i.e. the disease of the ureterolithiasis of the uric acid concrements and the chronic weariness. I was hard at work, and it took me at least twenty-eight years to write this English Edition and the Japanese Edition.



70. Friday, March 18, 29 A.D. Jesus gave the right of the leading position to Peter near Caesarea Philippi.

Friday, March 18, 29 A.D.: When Jesus Christ came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His apostles. (1)
“Who do people say the Son of man is?”
They replied.
“Some say John the Baptist, the others say Elijah, and the other people say Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
He asked them.
“But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter replied.
“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
He said to him.
“Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for it was revealed to you not by man, but by the Father in heaven. I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not match against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Then Jesus warned His apostles not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.
(1) Matthew 16:13-20
See the Chapter 24 of 1 The General Edition.
Saturday, March 8, 27 A.D., as Andrew brought Peter to Jesus in Capernaum on the Sabbath; Jesus looked at him, and He said.
“You are Simon son of Jonah. But, from now on, you will be called Cephas.”
And see the Chapter 123 of 1 The General Edition.
The miraculous catch of fish
When they had breakfast Jesus Christ said to Peter.
“Simon, the son of John, do you truly love Me more than these men?”
He said.
“Yes, Lord, You know that I love You.”
Jesus said.
“Take care of My sheep.”
Jesus said.
“Simon, the son of John, do you truly love Me more than these men?”
He answered.
“Yes, Lord, You know that I love You.”
Jesus said.
“Take care of My sheep.”
On the third time Jesus said to him.
“Simon, the son of John, do you truly love Me more than these men?”
Simon Peter was hurt, therefore he said.
“Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.”
Jesus said to him.
“Feed My sheep.”
The Roman Catholic Churches were set up one after another, so the number of the Roman Catholics is very large. The many Saints set up their meetings, and according to the Primitive Roman Catholic Church the Pontiff had the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and the next Pope took over the business after Peter’s death. Thus the Roman Catholic connects this world with heaven.



No comments: