November 30, 2013

10 The Public Life of Jesus Christ

The Private and Public Life of Jesus Christ 10
The fifth Mystery.

Friday, April 7, 30 A.D.: The Crucifixion.

Friday, April 7, 30 A.D., Holy Mother Mary was weeping, and she was praying to the Father God. She was fifty years six months and thirty days old. Jesus Christ was thirty-three years three months and fourteen days old.
They crucified Jesus, and the two robbers were crucified before noon. Pilate wrote a title and put it on the Cross. (1)
He wrote like this; “Jesus of Nazareth, The King of the Jews.”
So many of the Jews read this, for the place where He was crucified was near the city. It had been written in Hebrew, in Latin, and in Greek. So the chief priests said to Pilate.
“Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but write that this Man said, ‘I am a king of the Jews.’ ”
Pilate answered.
“What I have written, I have written.”
The soldiers divided up Jesus’ clothes and made four parts for each soldier. But Jesus’ garment was without seam, woven from top to bottom, so they said to one another.
“Let us not tear it. Let’s decide by lot who will get it.”
So the prophet of Scripture foretold, “They parted My clothes among them, and they drew lot for My garment.” (Psalm 22:18).
Friday, April 7, 30 A.D., the zenith of the sun was 11:40:32 a.m.
Near the Cross of Jesus stood Holy Mother Mary, Mary Salome, Mary Magdalene, and John. When Jesus saw Hid mother and John there, He said to His mother.
“Dear woman, he is your son.”
He said to John.
“She is your mother.”
From this day on, John took her into his home.
It was at 3 p.m., Jesus realized that all things were completed, and the Scripture were fulfilled, so He said.
“I am thirsty.”
The soldier took a sponge, filled it with wine vinegar, and put it on a reed, and lifted it Jesus’ lips. At that time, He cried out in a loud voice, and He passed away on the Cross.
(1) John 19:18-30
Lucifer and his followers gave off the awful spirits’ powers on Friday of April 7 of 30 A.D. But after all, the plans of them went wrong, and their behavior seemed to be that of an uneducated person.
When it was that the Redeemer Jesus Christ passed away?
In 1999 A.D., I decided the date of death of Jesus. But little do you realize how important this date is.
My theories were made up of the data of the sun and the moon.
For example, in 4 B.C., Herod the Great passed away. At that time, there was the matter of the lunar eclipse. That is to say, 99.99%, Friday, April 7, 30 A.D., the enemies had crucified Jesus, so He passed away at 3 p.m. on the Cross.
Therefore I thought that this Chapter was the substantial Chapter 1 of The Private and Public Life of Jesus Christ.
I am completely accustomed to those kinds of meditations now.
I can speak Japanese, and English as well. But I am afraid I cannot make understood the theologies of the Trinity in English.
Could you make out what I was saying? Keep in mind that I am not as health as I used to be. When I was a boy, I was fond of Baseball, and I enjoyed the Baseball game very much, but something is wrong with my both shoulders, because my shoulders were dislocations.
When we are in good health, we are apt to forget its value, and it was not until I lost my health that I knew its value. Sickness often results from drinking too much, and it is not until we become sick that we appreciate the value of health.
Too much exercise of pitching and drinking will do you harm, so I walked for sake of my health.
I make it a rule to take a walk every evening and pray to the God, and I go for the game of Go in Yahoo Japan. But something is the matter with my schedule of life, because sometimes my body is out of order.
You know, the Four Gospels are the real masterpieces. I think they are worth reading to over and over again. So let’s go over the Bible, because I think that the crest of the heaven might be the Cross of Jesus Christ. That is why the top of the crown of Holy Mother Mary of Fatima was the Cross of the Redeemer Jesus.
See the Revelation 2:17-18.
Jesus laid His right hand on Saint John, and said to him.
“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He Who lives, and was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever. I hold the keys of death and Hades.”
See the Chapter 108.
Wednesday, April 5, 30 A.D., Jesus spoke about the Last Judgment.
Jesus Christ spoke about the Last judgment.
“When the Son of man comes in His glory with all the angels, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the sheep and the goats. He will put the sheep on His right hand, and He will put the goats on His left hand. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, and take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world, for I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink. I was traveler and you welcomed Me. I was naked and you clothed Me. I was sick and you looked after Me. I was in prison and you came to visit Me.’ Then He will say to those on His left hand, ‘You should depart from Me. You are cursed; go into the eternal fire which prepared for the devil and his angels, for I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat. I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink. I was a traveler and you did not welcome Me. I naked, but you did not clothe Me. I was sick and in prison and you did not look after Me.’ ”
That is, Jesus said like this.
“Come, you who are blessed by My Father, and take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.” In a word, the demons lost the Graces as a result of they denied the Word of God. The same way, the many persons made little of Jesus’ advices and they went down the eternal dreadful hell.
See 1 John 5:5-8.
Saint John wrote like this.
Who is it that overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is He Who came by water and blood; Jesus Christ, not only by water, but also by water and blood. And it is the Spirit Who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth, for there are three that testify; the Spirit, the water and the blood, and these three are one.
And see 1 Corinthians 15:25.
Saint Paul wrote like this.
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
I know that the Rosary is the strongest weapon against Lucifer and the demons.
So compare with the Roman Catholic, other religions in the darkness are lacking in depth, and there is no account for taste.
We should meditate on the eternal Justice of the Father God and His Love.
When we have the free time, we ought to be pray the prayer of Fatima in addition to Our Father, Hail Marys, and Glory be to the Father.
“O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need.”


Contents
2
3
4
5
6
7

No comments: